[Az-Geocaching] "Logging a not found"-question

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
17 Jun 2002 00:02:26 -0700

I would say that you dont HAVE to log it as a not found, since it's
really easy to NOT find things that AREN'T there, but if you want a
record of everything you have done I would go ahead and log the not
found.  There is definatly no shame in not finding a cache.... happens
to the best of us.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek