[Az-Geocaching] The death of geocaching

Baja Fleg listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:16:28 -0600

Have you guys thought of getting some magnetic strips and just glueing them
to the inside of your altoids cans?  That should be more then enough to hold
up that lightweight can and some items inside of it.

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Scott Wood wrote:

 > Yeah, I sort of think the same thing.  I am going to experiment a little
 > with surface prep a little, but I suspect that I will end up going down
the
 > path of using the magnetic tape.  It is sort of a shame since I have a
 > bunch of the rare earth magnets.  So far, it seems that the magnet on
 > Cinnamon Stick is still holding.

I suppose you could use all those rare earth magnets on your stash of ammo
cans to start hiding ammo cans by magnetically attaching them to things....

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory         jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
University of Arizona