[Az-Geocaching] High five

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 07 Jun 2002 18:48:43

I wonder how many caches around HERE become a 5 when its 118 degrees??

Its true that you don't have 2 feet of "stuff" in the way, but you do
have those big black wings circling overhead to worry about....

Mike (Malthusian)

At  10:25:10 -0700 6/6/02, Brian Cluff wrote:

>On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 06:21, Noesis4@aol.com wrote:
>> Yikes, Loran! Remind me to drop a nice, thick pair of mittens for you
into the next cache that I place, to keep those fingers warm when you're
searching for snow-covered ammo boxes along the Great Lakes in December..!