[Az-Geocaching] Death of Geocaching

Fri, 7 Jun 2002 15:51:31 EDT

--part1_135.f72a50d.2a3268c3_boundary

Just for the record, when we hid Justin time, (as well as all our other
caches), we used 2 GPS, took several marks with each and took the average of
all. After previous comments, I went back today to the park where Justin time
is hid, and am STILL getting the same thing. So??? guess every GPS is
different. We have one expensive one and one cheapo, and they usually read
the same thing anyway. Go figure. Guess it just adds some element of the
unknown to every hunt.
Jean
roadrunners

--part1_135.f72a50d.2a3268c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Just for the record, when we hid Justin time, (as well as all our other caches), we used 2 GPS, took several marks with each and took the average of&nbsp; all. After previous comments, I went back today to the park where Justin time is hid, and am STILL getting the same thing. So??? guess every GPS is different. We have one expensive one and one cheapo, and they usually read the same thing anyway. Go figure. Guess it just adds some element of the unknown to every hunt.<BR>
Jean<BR>
roadrunners</FONT></HTML>

--part1_135.f72a50d.2a3268c3_boundary--