[Az-Geocaching] Club 2400 replaced!

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 22:42:32 -0700

At 12:20 PM 6/2/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>NOTE- I wanted to append the comments another user posted here
>about being annoyed that many people won't post "couldn't find it"
>logs- it was somebody from Tucson (maybe Scott Wood?), but I've
>tried to access the WEB version of the listserv a few times this
>morning, and it keeps saying "Connection timed out".

I suspect that it was one of my messages that you are referring it.  I just
checked my e-mail on my home computer and can't find it here.  There is a
good chance that I sent it from my work computer though.  I will check in
the morning and if I find it I will send it to you.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache