[Az-Geocaching] Club 2400 replaced!

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
02 Jun 2002 06:57:42 -0700

> NOTE- I wanted to append the comments another user posted here
> about being annoyed that many people won't post "couldn't find it"
> logs- it was somebody from Tucson (maybe Scott Wood?), but I've
> tried to access the WEB version of the listserv a few times this
> morning, and it keeps saying "Connection timed out".

The mailing list itself is on a different source of bandwidth than
www.AZGeocaching.com that is much less reliable.

There is another source for the archives though.  On the menu under
"Snaptek Exclusives" there is a section marked "Search the Mailing
List".  Just click on that and you can search the archives and it's 100%
up to date.

You can use a + in front of words that have to be in your search and a -
in front of words that should not be in your search.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek