[Az-Geocaching] I spoke too soon. A 2nd email from KenH

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:19:36 -0700

Just as I sent that last message to the listserv, I received a 2nd email
from KenH (the launcher of Courage).  Below is his statement concerning
the movement of Courage.

"Since there is such a strong interest in Courage we have decided to
modify the rules a bit. Courage SHOULD be placed in ANY cache within  24
Hours in about a 50 mile radius of the Metro Phoenix area. After
02/11/02 the original plan of always moving east will take effect."

Ken also regrets that arguing has developed over this cache.  I'm sorry
too as that was never my intent.  I wanted to move Courage east and was
seeking ways to do so quickly.

I'm hoping to have Courage in the Cholla Forest cache around 9 AM
tomorrow, by noon at the latest.  Hopefully with all this interest in
Courage, someone will go get him very soon.

-srdrake