[Az-Geocaching] Info needed on 100 finds..

Cheryl Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:33:34 +0000

Jim,
Maybe a few of us from the PHX area need to plant more caches in your area.
:-D    We look forward to getting back down to the Tucson area and finding
your great caches (and seeing the grand babies!!!)

Team  CBx2