[Az-Geocaching] The only email I've received from KenH concerning Courage

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:08:29 -0700

Here's the only email I've received from KenH concerning what I do with
Courage.  I received it last night after I had written the response to Trail
Gypsy on the listserv.  (Trail Gypsy and I have taken our discussion to email
and I believe we'll come to a common understanding.)

I want to be above-table on what I'm doing with Courage.  I do believe that the
Courage cache and traveller listing should be updated to state the request that
it stay in the Phoenix area a little longer.

-srdrake