[Az-Geocaching] Re: Even more stats :)

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:12:09 -0700

Baja Fleg, If you'd simply delete your voluntary logs from geocaching.com
then your wishes would come true.  You voluntarily give information and are
upset because someone might actually look at it?  Go delete the information
yourself.  Quit whining and complaining and take responsibility for
yourself.  Geez...

Baja Fleg, I believe the sign up sheet was the online registration form you
filled out when you first registered on geocaching.com and then voluntarily
logged the information of your cache visits.  It's interesting how you
reason that something you choose to do voluntarily is someone else's fault.

I love the stats.  I'd love to see more stats.  Keep the stats coming.
Great job Snaptek brothers!!!!  I enjoy seeing what others are doing in this
hobby.

-srdrake

Baja Fleg again beats a dead horse by saying for at least the 4th time: