[Az-Geocaching] Shut UP TJ!!!

Cody Brown az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:04:11 -0700

Michael & Terri,

Please SHUT-UP.  Your beating a dead horse to death.  Team Snaptek is
providing Geocaching community a great service.  I really enjoy the stats
and all the new features.  As for your privacy, I suggest you delete your
Geocaching account, turn off your internet provider, & throw your computer
away.  Oh wait, don't forget to scratch the magnetic strips off your credit
cards, and please don't even think about filing your tax return.  What the
hell has happened to you two?  I remember Team TJ being fun and adventurous,
camping, laughing, joking, and what about Dakota?  Has the New Mexican air
shrunk your brains?  Were you abducted by aliens?  Maybe some medication
would be in order.  Please stop this insanity.

Cody,
Team CBX2

-----Original Message-----
From: Baja Fleg [mailto:fleigle@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 8:18 AM
To: az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Even more stats :)

So when are you going to put up a sign up sheet so not everyone is forced
into it and when are you taking our information down?

Michael

----Original Message Follows----
I've just finished up the graphs that I started a while ago.  Some of you
might have noticed the graphs of caches hidden per month.

There is now:
-Caches Hidden Per Month
-All Cache Activity Per month
-Cache Finds Per Month
-Lost Caches Per Month
-Notes Per Month
-Active Teams Per Month

I also cleaned up the code (It's still really messy though) but you can't
see any of that,  but you can see the small amounts of face lift that I did
on most of the stat pages.  That should be a little more consistant now and
easier to read under all the themes.  They also should be nicer looking in
general. The graphs should also be much easier to read than the old style
that the numbers would run together when they got into the 3 digits.

The new stuff is available at:
http://geocaching.snaptek.com/monthlystats.html

Enjoy...

Brian Cluff