[Az-Geocaching] Prescott "Strike Force"

Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:35:59 -0700

Let me know what is decided. What a reason to do off roading and
cacheing...

Hiker

              trisha@brasher.com
                                                                To:                                         "Arizona Geocaching"
              Sent by:                                           <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
              az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.        cc:
              com                                               Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] Prescott "Strike Force"

              Saturday November 30, 2002 08:34 PM
              Please respond to listserv

Scott's post about a "strike force" on a cache (I think that is what
he was talking about) reminds me that I wanted to ask the Prescott (or
anybody) cachers, who are close to solving the "Seven of Seven"
series, would they be interested in forming a group to do the Seven?
It requires some 4x4....and for those who have all the clues except
FOUR, we could arrange a group outing for Four too, with those with
Wranglers or ATV's (and brush cutters!!!) helping with rides for those
without.
If interested, let me know so we can put something together before it
snows. I know the general area of Seven, but still need Four's clue
also.

Thanks,

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott