[Az-Geocaching] Not like I look at the numbers, but...

Mon, 02 Dec 2002 21:00:45 -0800 (PST)

I add my congrats to all the Teams mentioned, sure hope you are having
fun and good experiences along the way,
peace,
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

[Az-Geocaching] Not like I look at the numbers, but...     Looks like
a lot of caching over Thanksgiving...   Ok, I'm a little late (I was
gone for the holidays) but I can't miss the opportunity to
congratulate Team Wyle E on their Septcentennial (700) Cache Find!!
Thanks for making me look halfway normal in my cache finds Larry!
And also notable triple digit marks recently realized for RandMan,
delci5,  rgballan, AZ Celts and Tamo's Clan Destiny (100) and Team
Greenspeed for find number 200!!   Congratulations!!    Rob, Team
CHUMP

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,
Anyone can start from now and