[Az-Geocaching] yellow jeep pills

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 05:55:21 -0400

Hi Folks~

I have one of the coveted 'Yellow Jeep Pills' containers in my posession, taken from the 'Have Bug, Will Travel' cache. I can tell you that one of the reasons why I took it was because of the rather unusual looking container that they are packed in. Yes, for curiosity's sake, I did try to open it (nope, wasn't hungry - just curious!), but as Team Spring says, these things appear to want to stay shut once snapped closed. The construction is rather hefty as well - nothing short of the weight of a yellow jeep might crack that plastic.

It would seem unusual that *this* container could be compromised by ordinary ants (we'd need a contingent of Special Forces ants armed with very tiny sharp tools, perhaps), but I do recall a much more ordinary container of jeep pills turning up in the 'My Little Mountain' cache a few months ago. Could these older, less-secure containers be the culprit?

-Mike-