[Az-Geocaching] yellow jeep pills

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 20:15:14 -0700

--=====================_337854857==_.ALT

At 08:42 PM 4/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>        We are concerned about any cache contaminating as in Team Terra
> Buena's cache, so this letter is a fact finding mission to see if this
> was an isolated case (there are quite a few containers out there) or if
> all the rest of them should be pulled before any more damage is done. We
> do feel comfortable in

We found a bottle in the I-10 Traveller cache back in January.  We didn't
notice any problems with it then.  I ended up leaving them in a cache down
here in the Tucson area and I believe that Wyle E himself liberated them
from Bean Eaters Cache.  My only real regret is not having kept ahold of
them when I had the chance.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

--=====================_337854857==_.ALT

At 08:42 PM 4/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br><br>
We are concerned about any cache contaminating as in Team Terra Buena's
cache, so this letter is a fact finding mission to see if this was an
isolated case (there are quite a few containers out there) or if all the
rest of them should be pulled before any more damage is done. We do feel
We found a bottle in the I-10 Traveller cache back in January.&nbsp; We
didn't notice any problems with it then.&nbsp; I ended up leaving them in
a cache down here in the Tucson area and I believe that Wyle E himself
liberated them from Bean Eaters Cache.&nbsp; My only real regret is not
having kept ahold of them when I had the chance.<br><br>