[Az-Geocaching] Home Webcam

Larry Farquhar az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:28:27 -0700

Greetings Arizona Geocacher's!

Here's your chance to spy on a family in their house. I've been playing with
a couple Webcams, and have two operational on our web site. Cam #1 shows our
great room area (family room/kitchen) and is constantly scanning the area.
This is a wireless camera, so it's not high quality. Cam #2 is above
Connie's computer. New pictures are taken every 5 minutes (to save
bandwidth).

I may move the cameras around, as I play more with them. Of course, you may
not see anyone most of the time, since we are usually either working or
hunting down caches.

Happy Holidays!
Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"