[Az-Geocaching] new cache "event"

Trisha Radley az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:57:41 -0700

Hi all,

Well for some reason, "THEY" decided to archive my cache page for my "event"
cache on Sat 12/8 (moving day...I don't think it was ever posted!) so I'll
give the info here again. I emailed them to ask WHY they archived it, since
it qualifies as an "event" with caches (2 stages) and cool stuff for the
cache. Maybe they will put the page up, so if anybody wants to drop by they
can get credit for a find.

Sat, 12/8 starting at 9 am (one day)
First location: 34-36.657   112-18.294 (hint: Prescott Valley)

At rhe first location, for anybody who cares to spend some time helping me
move, there will be coordinates for a second cache which will have a limited
number of very cool Jeep Posse T-Shirts ("Support Search and Rescue -- Get
Lost!") and bumper stickers (same message).
For anybody who just wants to drop by and say hi (and hopefully get credit
for a find, if they post the page) there will be coordinates to a different
second cache with more traditional stuff in it.

There are still quite a few caches to find around Prescott, (if you havent
yet) and the weather is good (well, it may snow a pinch tonight, but by
saturday it will be fine).

Maybe I'll see ya on Saturday!

Trisha ~~ aka "Lightning"

Thanks again CBX2....