Re: [Az-Geocaching] pocket pc

+ (text/html)
Author: Bob & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] pocket pc
Debbie,

I don't know about your Samsung, but my little Compaq iPAQ plugs into a
com port on my computer first of all. I use GSAK to convert my queries
from GC.com to a .gpx format that I can then upload to my pocket PC. I
set my query for 100 miles around a location, give it a name and save it
to my hard drive. Now I have paperless geocaching with my gps and
pocket PC. There maybe other ways to do it but that's my way.

Bob Smith Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ