Debbie,

I don't know about your Samsung, but my little Compaq iPAQ plugs into a com port on my computer first of all.  I use GSAK to convert my queries from GC.com to a .gpx format that I can then upload to my pocket PC.  I set my query for 100 miles around a location, give it a name and save it to my hard drive.  Now I have paperless geocaching with my gps and pocket PC.  There maybe other ways to do it but that's my way.

Bob Smith Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ
----- Original Message -----
From: Debbie Allen
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 10:58 AM
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] pocket pc

We received a samsung pocket pc from a cacher several years ago, I used it for a while then was working way too much, I am now retired and would  like to try to use the pocket pc again but am having trouble remembering (old age?)  what I need to do? I know several other people received these also? Could someone help me get started again.
Thanx
Maillade (Debbie)