Re: [Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way

+ (text/html)
Author: ShadowAce
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way
So the log date is the 16th ?

I have been on trips where I have no computer access for a week. While I
agree many of the coins and Jeeps are being stolen, hm.. should I say.. Kept
for extended durations to admire because if you catch someone with it, they
normally 'forgot' to log it.

Anyways, I normally try to give someone at least a couple of days before I
blow a gasket as it is very possible depending on the cache location that it
was grabbed by a drive through cacher.

Now if it was off on a long hike, the odds of it getting stolen would be
much slimmer.