[Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] I feel the same way
Log Date: 9/16/2006

Went with my kids snag the Green Jeep... jeep is not in cache and no log
that it had been removed [:(]! Left coins in the cache and took the dollar
to help pay for the gas it took to get there again. Sorry to the owner of
the Phone-A-Friend Geocoin as this coin had already visited this cache (it's
were I found it last week). In an effort to not keep it longer, I have
placed it back in the cache so it can further it's journey. Also placed the
Appalachian Trail Geocoin and my personal Singapore Black Geocoin. I sure
wish all people would log when they take coins, jeeps and TB's so the rest
of us didn't waste time and money looking for them when they aren't there.
I don't mind getting beat by other players, but when someone doesn't log
when they have taken an item from the cache it is quite annoying. Ed-

Highlights added by me