Re: [Az-Geocaching] A new way to fake the numbers.

+ (text/html)
Author: Trisha Brasher
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] A new way to fake the numbers.
Sorry that you are so upset.....there are SOOOO many other things in this
world and in this life to use all that energy on....other things to WORRY
about that are so much more important, and other, POSITIVE things to
devote your time, energy and talent to that could help others, give you
satisfaction, and make the world a better place in general.

Best wishes to you, I wish that getting upset about petty geocaching
nonsense was all I had to "rant" about.