Re: [Az-Geocaching] Has anyone seen this cachers posts?

+ (text/html)
Author: Gale
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Has anyone seen this cachers posts?
If you look, he didnt log a find. He only posted notes on the caches. Which is why I cant find all his virtual flying tour on the international caches.

Artemis, is there any way to find all his posts on caches, whether notes or did not finds as well as finds? Or are we just limited to being able to find only their cache finds.

Roping The Wind <> wrote:
Anyways, the idea of this guy using the simulator to bag caches around the
world is kinda cool. I wouldnt do it.. just because I have been caching way
to long to log a false find where I didnt really sign the logbook. But it
would be fun to create another user name/team name to log such virtual finds
on!

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden. Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
"Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling , The Explorer 1898