Re: [Az-Geocaching] Has anyone seen this cachers posts?

+ (text/html)
Author: AZcachemeister
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Has anyone seen this cachers posts?
That looks like fun!
'Using' the GPS in Flight Simulator was what got me wanting a real one.
Of course I had no use for one, but it seemed cool to be able to know
exactly where you are at any time. I couldn't justify the expense (even
to myself!) until I heard about Geocaching. Now Geocaching, and all the
planning and scheming that goes with it, takes up all the time I used to
spend in Flight Simulator.
:-D