RE: [Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

Granted this lack of "foreign service" is not due to his lack of want. He keeps volunteering and they keep strolling past him for some odd reason. My father is still doing this 32 years strong and has managed to avoid going overseas for some odd reason as well. It would appear that my hubby and my father are in the same "military groove". hehe...