RE: [Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

+ (text/html)
Author: Apryl Clark
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Selling my Glock

Yeah yeah BRING IT...this brave soul (not I) has done more battle behind his computer monitor currently then serving in any sort of foreign station.
OH WAIT! He did go to Japan to fight "war games" recently while checking out the locals in their little skirts, boots, and tight tops. How's that for decency?
sigh.....lol!