Re: [Az-Geocaching] Favorite/ Most unusual/ Most extreme cac…

+ (text/html)
Author: Robert & Linda Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Favorite/ Most unusual/ Most extreme cache
My favorite, and the most fun, one that I will remember for a long time was:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gcjq2x
Beat the Heat Event Cache in Prescott (GCJQ2X)

The most extreme, for me at 62 + years of age and bad knees, was:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gc2127
Dynamite Joe's Frijoles (GC2127)
Here I did not believe the Terrain rating and thought there was a
mistake, until the last 100 or so feet.
Boy was that hard, for me at least.

Some of the cachers I met at the Event cache have powerhouse legs and
good knees so you are not effected by large terrain numbers.
Under Extreme, I read about a cache that is under water and requires
SCUBA certification, which I do not have and don't think I will try at
my age.

There are a couple of others that come to mind but these come in first
right now.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite