RE: [Az-Geocaching] Favorite/ Most unusual/ Most extreme cac…

Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Favorite/ Most unusual/ Most extreme cache
> This raises an interesting question, should caches be archived because
> someone considers them dangerous? If so, what is the basis of that
> decision?

This question comes up with some regularity on the Groundspeak forums.
Do a search for "dangerous" on titles only in the "Geocaching Topics"
forum and you'll find several.
I think as long as a cache description clearly states potential hazards
and is given appropriate difficulty and terrain ratings there should be
no reason to archive a cache solely because there is some risk involved
in finding it.
Steve
Team Tierra Buena