Re: [Az-Geocaching] In Flight GPS

+ C.htm (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] In Flight GPS

I have used it. But you need to have a window seat. I have a Garmin 3plus.
It is interesting to go down in detail and see what you are flying over. I
have not read about any problems using the device. I have not had it check
going through the security check points. Given that my system is a bit old
there is a lag between where the plane is and where the system thinks you
are.

Barry

              "Jerry Nelson" <>
                                                                To:                                         <>
              Sent by:                                          cc:
              .        Subject:   [Az-Geocaching] In Flight GPS
              com

              Tuesday March 23, 2004 04:57 PM
              Please respond to listserv

This topic comes up occasionally but I haven't seen it for awhile and for
the first time I can use the advice.

I'm flying to Iowa in about a week and wonder if I can use my GPS on the
airline. Anyone done this lately?

Jerry
Offtrail
(See attached file: C.htm)

&nbsp;
This topic comes up occasionally but I haven't seen
it for awhile and for the first time I can use the advice.
&nbsp;
I'm flying to Iowa in&nbsp;about a week and wonder
if I can use my GPS&nbsp;on the airline.&nbsp; Anyone done this
lately?
&nbsp;
Jerry
Offtrail