RE: [Az-Geocaching] Stats page

+ (text/html)
Author: Andrew Ayre
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Stats page
Maybe we should create a petition to send to groundspeak/grounded
inc/whatever asking them to provide limited backdoor access to the
geocaching.com database for azgeocaching.com? I think it is silly that we
are all freely contributing data to geocaching.com, yet our own local web
site cannot get direct and reliable access to the data to provide services
and features that groundspeak/grounded inc/whatever does not want to
provide. We are not the only ones with this problem. The British version of
azgeocaching.com (geocacheuk.com) also has problems like this.

Anyone interested in this? I think I saw a web site a few months ago where
you can quickly and easily create petitions that people can "sign" online.

Brian, Jason, have you already tried asking for access to the data?
Andy