[Az-Geocaching] Revisiting caches over and over to get a TB?

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Revisiting caches over and over to get a TB?
Ok, I could probably see that if the person was helping maintain the cache it
could be ok, but without naming names, I know of a couple of cachers who do
not help maintain the cache, doesn't even log on the cache page taking of the
bug (only logs to the bug page), makes no trades for the bug thus lowering the
inventory of the cache. Hense showing only an interest in getting bugs out of
the cache with not much concern for the cache or cache owner. This is where I
am having a problem seeing it as ok.
Once again just my opinion, IFISHAZ.