Re: [Az-Geocaching] K9 cachers and stuff

+ (text/html)
+ camel.jpg (application/octet-stream)
Author: Loran Wilcox
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] K9 cachers and stuff
When I was in AZ my K9 caching partner went on most caches with me. She climbed Camel Back with no problems at all. I only noticed that once the temperature reached over 100 she didn't want to cache as much. Now that I'm in a cooler climate I have to sneak out of the house if I'm caching without her.

Picture of wife and dog Kira after finding Tup Top.

And Yes I make the dog carry her own water. I got tired of her drinking 3/4 of mine.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)