RE: [Az-Geocaching] Prescott Cache Hunt

Author: Trisha
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Prescott Cache Hunt
Know nothing about this. Just returned home from Reno, This is not
related to me or the Jeep Posse.
Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003 21:50:27 -0700, "Bill Tomlinson" wrote:

Message

There is a web site for National Trails Day
events in Arizona.  It's at:
http://www.azstateparks.com/partnerships/trails/participate.html
Below is what they have to say about Acker park.
They don't specifically mention Caching, but they do mention a search
and rescue
organization.  Could there be a connection?  :-)
National Trails DaySponsor: Yavapai Trails
AssociationDescription:. Booths of various outdoor organizations,
historic
encampment, orienteering/group demonstrations, search and rescue
organization,
Forest Service representation and a nature hike. Free food and drink
will be
provided. Raffle for hiking white elephants and gear
giveaways.Date/Time:
Saturday, June 7th, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.Locations/Directions: I-17 to
Hwy
69 (Prescott exit), take Hwy 69 for 30 miles. Stay in middle lane to
downtown
Prescott – the name of the street becomes Gurley Street. Take a left
on Virginia
Ave. to end of the street to Acker Park, parking is available.Event
Contact:. Angie Finn, , (928) 778-9666

-----Original Message-----From:

[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Rancho Santa YnezSent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:24
PMTo: :
[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Cache Hunt
Hi! ~~~Read on the Prescott Courier's front page
tonight that there will be a Cache Hunt in Acker Park on Saturday at
10:30am.  This is part of the celebration of National Trail Day.
Other things going on there all day.
Paper didn't say who was 'hosting" the Cache Hunt, just
that it was happening.  Anyone know more about it?  As far as I know
there is just one cache hidden in that park. ~~~AzUC