Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Gnoshing suggestion

Author: Brian Cluff
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Gnoshing suggestion
Team Tierra Buena wrote:
> So, will there be a ban on non-commercial gnoshes?

No... I would like resteraunts to be able to list themselves. I need
to think of a system for people to make reviews(logs) on the resteraunt
without the resteraunt owners being able to delete negative logs just to
make themselves look better. I really hope I can think of something
that will allow editing and fairness... Maybe just a policy that you
have the rights to edit/delete log entries, but if you abuse them, you
loose them. Then they will be stuck with whatever people say
regardless.... I dunno... it needs some thought.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek