Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Abandoned cache?
Gale and Mike,

I agree with Scott to a point. Every effort should be made by you to contact the cache owner and the administration also needs to try to make a contact.

I feel there are too many good caches archived when an adoption or simply replacing a stolen or replenishing a plundered cache would keep the cache active. If every effort is made to contact the cache owner and there is no response, I see no problem adopting the cache if the admin allows it.

Rand (RandMan)