RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Cache Alert Tool

+ (text/html)
Author: Koch, Dan
To: 'listserv@azgeocaching.com'
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] New Cache Alert Tool
So I'm checking out this tool and become curious as to what rusticweb.com
is, so I do a bit of clicking around and run into this:

http://www.skydivergear.com/cgibin/cpshop.cgi/geocacher
<http://www.skydivergear.com/cgibin/cpshop.cgi/geocacher>

Seems that the yellow jeep phenomena is universal...

LazyK - Dan