[Az-Geocaching] Need lead on FroBro containers

+ gooseandteaminny.jpg (image/jpeg)
Author: Dennis Wodarz
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Need lead on FroBro containers
Two of the FroBro caches (#2 and #4) have gone missing. We currently do
not have a source for the containers that we used. Has anyone who knows
what they look like ever seen something similar anyplace? I want to use
the same containers for all the caches in the series. I have found some
other alternatives but they are all bigger and probably won't work as
well for the locations where 2 and 4 were hidden.

BTW FroBro Goose has finished Basic Enlisted Submarine School in Groton,
CT and was the Honor graduate (highest average). He now gets computer
training and then more training for his current specialty which is
sonar. It'll be several months yet before he is done with training and
gets stationed someplace. I've attached a picture. He's the old, tall
guy with sunglasses in with the other kids in his class and some cute
girls they met during a rare weekend off in NY city. He says everyone in
NY wanted a picture with them in uniform.

FroBro D-Dubs