RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force
Great, Ken! I'll be sending out a reminder here probably over the
weekend. And if anyone else wants to join us, just show up at the
meeting area (it'll be in the reminder).

And, Ken, I'd like to talk to you directly (or email directly) about
Cráter Elegante before you go. Thanks.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". -- Dave
Barry