[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

+ (text/html)
Author: listserv@azgeocaching.com
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Team Tierra Buena wrote:

After a conversation with Scott and Ann from Team My Blue Heaven at the Tucson picnic, we have decided to schedule a "strike force" for anyone who would like to attempt the "El Camino del Diablo" cache (GC294C)

Hello Geocachers,

I would like to join you on the "El Camino Del Diablo Strike Force" during the weekend of Jan. 18-20. I have acquired my BMGR/CPNWR/SDNM permit (# I 2-00038), which I obtained at the Public Lands Information Center in downtown Phoenix. There are other caches on the range, including "Tinajas Altas", "Kid Rodelo Cache", and "Fortuna in Cache". I also intend to travel into Mexico to get the caches between the border and Rocky Point, such as Cr?ter Elegante and Cholla Bay Cache.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)