[Az-Geocaching] Rescue at Bulldog Wash

+ (text/html)
Author: RAND HARDIN
To: AZ-Geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Rescue at Bulldog Wash
I was wondering if anyone had heard about a rescue that occurred yesterday out at Bulldog Wash near Blue Point Bridge on the Salt River. One of my daughters told me last night that she heard on the television news that a family of geocachers required rescue yesterday out at the Salt River. I read an article in the Arizona Republic this morning about a family who was hiking out at Bulldog Wash, and their 9-year-old son was hit in the head by a falling boulder. The boy needed to be air-lifted out and was flown to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn. Does anyone know anything about the family and how the boy is doing?

I'm assumming that the news report that my daughter heard on television last night is related to the article I read in the paper this morning. The newspaper article didn't mention geocaching, but the television news did.

Rand Hardin (RandMan)