[Az-Geocaching] East Valley internet access

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] East Valley internet access
We are going to hit the East Valley again this Sunday. This will actually
be our 4th geocaching trip to the East Valley and there are still a lot of
caches to find. :-)

We will not be coming home on Sunday however, we will be leaving from there
to Las Vegas for the week so I won't be able to log my finds until at least
Vegas, unless there is some sort of public internet access in the East
Valley. I know that I could find a library, but depending on the time of
the evening that we get done I don't know if any libraries will be open.

Does anyone know if there are any place with public access that we might be
able to get later on a Sunday evening/night?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache