[Az-Geocaching] Partial Transcript from the September 27th M…

+ (text/html)
Author: Team Tierra Buena
To: listserv
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Partial Transcript from the September 27th Meeting
Earlier today, Dave Roan, one of the people who was instrumental in
putting together the meeting with the land managers at ASU last month,
emailed me a partial transcript of the meeting. It's "partial" because
shortly after our meeting convened a large group meeting in an adjacent
room began a long and loud concert that drowned out much of the
recording of our meeting.

If you want a copy of the transcript email me directly (not on the list
server, please) and let me know if you prefer Microsoft Word format or
plain text.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena