Re: [Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache

+ (text/html)
Author: Regan Smith
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] what makes a good cache
Just my knee jerk reaction to a good cache is a cache that lasts. As I am a person that remembers every cache I have been to and looked for I enjoy stopping back by a cache if I am in the area, it is very sad at times to say well there use to be a cache there but it was vandalized, as it is neat to read peoples logs that mention non cachers being clueless as the visits to the cache reach nearly 50 and the few that reach over 100...
thoughtful planning makes a good cache as good intentions only last in electronic logs

Team Evil Fish