Re: [Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: O…

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings
At 12:03 PM 4/30/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm just asking here Scott, nothing else ment by this, but why do you feel
>that way?

I really don't know for sure. I guess I look at a cache as being a single
thing at a specific location. It can be either a traditional cache or a
virtual one, but everyone that has found that cache has been to the same
place as the person who hid it. With the caches that are "locationless"
you have people "finding" caches/locations that the hider doesn't know
exists nor will ever visit.

I have enjoyed reading some of the online logs for these caches, but
finding them just isn't as fun to me as a cache that was placed somewhere,
by someone, with a specific reason to bring me there.

Any one else have any specific thoughts on this?

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache