Re: [Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land in Maricopa County

Author: Scott Wood
To: listserv
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land in Maricopa County
At 10:18 AM 4/23/2002 -0700, you wrote:
(So, do I get a partial refund of my permit because a given percentage of
land is now off limits to me? :) I can still land within it. However, we
would have to carry all 750lbs worth of balloon equiptment out! (and my
balloon is a really small balloon! Those big 14 passenger balloons weigh
ALOT more!). I have landed in fenced off peices of property and had to
carry equiptment out before. No big deal really. But, not something you
want to do on a regular basis!

Ok, this is off topic, but what do you fly? Up until a few years ago I was
the crew chief for an Aurora 54K.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache