Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Can't find as info

Author: Scott Wood
To: az-geocaching
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Re: Can't find as info
At 11:32 AM 2/25/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>I agree with Scott that there seems to be a discrepancy for how people
>choose to log. For us, a trek (for which we use the definition of time
>spent out of the car and attempting to reach the coordinates) ends in
>either a found or a not found (and a found for a traditional cache means
>obtaining posession and logging in, not just seeing the container).

We had to log our first "can't find" Arizona log this weekend. I don't
feel upset about it, this one hasn't been found by a lot of different
people. :-) Take a look at the logs for "Scary" and you will see what I
mean. To be honest, I don't know if we were ever close to this one or
not. It is a steep hillside with LOTS of rocks and fallen trees. My GPS
was all over the place and I never got it to report being under about 100
feet from the cache. I might have felt bad about not finding it if
everyone else had, but that is not the case for this one.

I do hope that it is still there, I REALLY want to find this one now. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

www.myblueheaven.com