[Az-Geocaching] Micro Cache Advice

Author: Scott Wood
To: az-geocaching
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Micro Cache Advice
I have decided to place an urban area micro cache here in Tucson. I need
some advice on what to use as the container.

I thought about a film canister but I think that would be too small. After
the let down of the game last night I put together a small container with
PVC and ABS pipe as a test. I think it is the perfect size, but wonder if
given the events of Sept. 11 it would be wise to place a piece of PVC
somewhere public? I would hope that it wouldn't be found by anyone other
than a geocacher, and I would have the container clearly marked, but I
would hate to have the bomb squad out thinking it was a pipe bomb. I guess
though that this is something to be concerned about with any urban cache.

Any thoughts?