[Az-Geocaching] Old School?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Wed Apr 29 22:41:36 CDT 2009

It seems to me there is some confusion between 'Old School' and 'Old Guard'.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't 'Old School' denote an attitude
about a particular activity, whereas 'Old Guard' would reference those
who were the pioneers in said activity?
Definitely an 'Old School' attitude here, but not really 'Old Guard'
since I started on 12/8/2002.

ACM