[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: AzGeocaching: Geocaching locations]

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:47:44 CDT 2009

Appears the area is Bureau of Land Mgmt. property as well as private
property depending on the exact coordinates:

Private property would require the permission of the property owner while
caches on BLM property are to be placed only after permission is obtained
from the BLM office.

N 34 36.50 W 113 47.70 area

Township 15N Range 15W Section 26

BLM contact information for this area is:

Phoenix District
Teri Raml, District Manager
Hassayampa Field Office
Steve Cohn, Field Manager