[Az-Geocaching] [Fwd: AzGeocaching: Geocaching locations]

Jason Poulter jason at azgeocaching.com
Thu Apr 9 19:13:19 CDT 2009

Here is a message we received maybe someone on the list can help them?

Reply to their email listed below.

Thanks,

Jason
AzGeocaching.com

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.azgeocaching.com/ from:
Chris Shook <cshook at mitacademy.org>

Hi,
  I'm a 7th grade teacher who has vacationed in the Yucca area for over 25 years.. I am involved in a project with my
class, and we want to place a geocache out in that area. Where can I go to find out whether or not I can place a
geocache in the location I've picked?
  I'm not sure if anyone receiving this mail is familiar with the Yucca area, but the projected location is just off of
Chicken Springs Road, which is off of Alamo Road in between Yucca and Alamo Lake. Thank you very much for your time.

~Chris Shook
cshook at mitacademy.org